12 Things Successful People Do Differently
What’s the secrets of successful people? Are they smarter than everyone else? Do they do things that an average person can’t simply do? Well, I came across a photo being shared on Facebook, and in fact, it’s been shared hundreds of time. It’s very interesting that it lists down 12 things successful people do differently.
1. They create and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals. (S.M.A.R.T. goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.)
2.They take decisive and immediate action.
3. They focus on being productive, not being busy.
4. They make logical, informed decisions.
5. They avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect.
6. They work outside of their comfort zone.
7. They keep things simple.
8. They focus on making small, continuous improvements.
9. They measure and track their progress.
10. They maintain a positive outlook as they learn from their mistakes.
11. They spend time with the right people.
12. They maintain balance in their life.
I love poetry and I found this short poem that describes success. I hope you like it!
“What Constitutes Success”
By Bessie Stanley (1905)
He has achieved success who has lived well,
laughed often and loved much;
who has gained the respect of intelligent men
and the love of little children;
who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
who has left the world better than he found it,
whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;
who has never lacked appreciation of earth’s beauty
or failed to express it;
who has always looked for the best in others
and given them the best he had;
whose life was an inspiration;
whose memory a benediction.